Gray Eagle Springs has many quality-of-life advantages that make it one of Knoxville's most desirable neighborhoods!
- A fantastic location, within a 10-minute drive from some of the best shopping, schools, and recreation areas in Knoxville.
- Generous acreage - most properties are at least 0.4 acres.
- Classic style, with every home featuring all-brick or brick-and-stone architecture.
- Underground utilities (including electricity, water, sewer, natural gas, cable TV, and fiber-optic telecom).
- Street lights provide a warm aesthetic appeal while significantly improving safety and security.
- Sidewalks - great for walking and jogging. (One lap around the neighborhood is approximately 7/8 mile).
- An active, resident-managed Homeowners Association enhances property values and promotes harmony in the neighborhood.
- Annual neighborhood activities.